New to NAU
Welcome to the online university built around you.
National American University (NAU) is a regionally accredited university that offers a quality online education and experience designed around you, with:
- An enhanced learning on demand environment that’s available to you anytime from anywhere via your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Your own support team featuring an enrollment advisor, a financial services representative—and a student advisor—who work with you to come up with a personalized plan to achieve your specific goals.
- An academic success appraisal. Your enrollment advisor will work with you to identify your goals, strengths, and obstacles and help you identify the NAU program that may be best for you.
- Experienced faculty dedicated to your success.
- Outstanding student support services, career resources, and technical support.
Here’s how to enroll at NAU. It’s simple.
For admission to an NAU undergraduate degree program, you simply need to:
- Complete an online application.
- Have graduated from a recognized high school (or the U.S. Department of Education-accepted equivalent); or
- Submit an official transcript from an accredited U.S. higher education institution and satisfy the admissions requirements in our undergraduate catalog.
Review our international admissions requirements in our undergraduate catalog.
Have college credits, work- or military-related training? Find out about our generous credit transfer policies.
See All Programs
- College of Undergraduate Studies
- Henley-Putnam School of Strategic Security
- Harold D. Buckingham Graduate School
- College of Legal Studies